(1hr long) I will video-tape you running, take you through form drills, talk about your training plan and give you feedback, as well as edit your video and send it to you later for you to review.
MY NAME IS NATE
I am a running coach based out of Oakland, California and I specialize in long distance trail running.
My passion as a coach is to help others run faster, with greater ease, and with less risk of injury - to discover the joy of moving free.
- USA Track and Field - Level 1 Certified Coach
- Road Runners Club of America - Level 1 Certified Coach
- Gait Analysis Certification - Human Kinetics
- Certified Personal Trainer - NASM
- 2016 - 3rd Place at Vollmer Peak Vertical Challenge
- 2014 - 25th at Miwok 100k
- 2013 - 47th male in the Western Sates 100 Mile Endurance run.
- 2013 - 1st place and course record at the Grizzly Peak 50k (has since been broken by Ian Sharman...)
- 2012 - 2nd place at Cinderella Marathon
- 2011 - Qualified for Boston Marathon